Friday, November 26

Dont Worry

If youve been wondering why all the economic news in South Africa has been good? Dont worry.

The gold price will fall. $450 an ounce isnt really that much. The Rand will come down. R7.80 to the Euro isnt that strong after all. The Oil price will rise again! Whats a 25 cent drop between friend?

We've still got AIDS, crime and BEE to worry about.

Which reminds me, to the blighter who went of his rocker this morning 2 o'clock in the street outside my house. Boy, you can run fast. The three security companies that responded as everyone called everyone made my little corner of Cape Town look like an armed forces convention or something.

I wrote my first Law exam this morning. It went well, but I think the lecturer managed to confuse me with a few questions (and boy does he try) so its not going to be perfect. Its been about 5 years since I last wrote a serious test, so I think my concentration levels werent what it was suppose to be either. (That or my penchant for papsak has finally done some damage.)

11 Comments:

Anonymous home equity line of credit said...

A

29 November 2005 at 10:21  
Blogger Joe Berenguer said...

Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found your site! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
premier equity home mortgage loan
It covers premier equity home mortgage loan related contents.
All the best!

31 January 2006 at 04:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello ##name##. Living in CA , we are always looking for ways to save us some money on any home in the south.no interest loans if you know of a website or relaible business that can help us, please let us know.no interest loans
thanks

21 February 2006 at 01:08  
Anonymous second home mortgage rate said...

Just blogging for a while, my site is also about second home mortgage rate, so just saying hi.

Charles

25 February 2006 at 06:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Took a break from working on my own real estate sites ... and glad I did, because it let me spend some time reading your blog. Enjoyable and interesting. Thanks. Stop by my site if you can.

04 May 2006 at 08:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can never spend enough time blogging because I�m busy with my own real estate work, but I enjoyed your site. Too brief a visit, but thanks for the insight. Visit my site if you have a chance.

25 May 2006 at 23:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Already starting to get ready for another hurricane season in Florida. Starts in June. Not sure how it will effect my real estate work. Tough business right now. So I enjoy taking a break and seeing what other people are up to. Enjoyed visiting your blog. Visit my site if you have a chance.

26 May 2006 at 02:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading some of your blog. Nice to take a break from my own real estate work. Selling homes is getting to be a challenging business right now. Good luck, and thanks for the read. Visit my site if you have a chance.

28 May 2006 at 04:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blackstone, a public company, has a well-deserved reputation as a savvy real estate group. Will their investment blow up in their face? Read more ....

02 June 2006 at 13:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

foreclosed free home

27 February 2007 at 12:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

03 March 2007 at 01:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home